Permits are needed for certain activities in the Village.  Construction of new buildings, additions, renovations, driveways, signs and many other improvements require submission of a building permit.  Burning of yard waste (no leaves) is allowed in the spring and fall only with a burn permit.  A permit is also needed to hold special events.

Permit fees can be paid in cash at Village Hall Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. or by check in-person or by mail.  Payment can also be made on-line by credit card.  An email receipt will be sent to you after you make an on-line payment.  Please bring the receipt with you when you come to pick-up a permit.