Emergency Service. Dial 911, day or night. 911 service is a 24 hour emergency telephone number that puts you in touch with police, fire or emergency medical service immediately. Use in emergency situations only.
Non-Emergency Service. Dial 847-438-6010.
Police Records Division. Dial 847-438-6644 Mon.-Fri., 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Fax 847-438-6654.
Vacation/House Watch Request. Complete our on-line Vacation/House Watch form to notify the Kildeer Police Department when you will be away. You may also pick up a form at Village Hall and return it to the Police Department via fax (847) 438-1531 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traffic Crash Reports.
- Traffic Crash Reports are available online 24/7/365 through www.payquicket.com.
- For mail in requests of Traffic Crash Reports please submit a written request and send it to the Police Department Records at 21911 N Quentin Road, Kildeer, IL 60047. Enclose a $5.00 check or money order payable to the Village of Kildeer. Please provide a report number if available, or note the date, time, and location of the incident. Don’t forget to submit your return address.
- You may also obtain copies of crash reports Monday through Friday, 8am to 4 pm, at the Police Department in Village Hall.
Police Department Forms. To submit a report of an incident, please use one of the forms below and complete the report to the best of your ability. Remember to include in the written report: Who, What, Where, When, and Why. Please send completed report to email@example.com.
Police Officer Opportunities.
Court Location and Phone Number. The Mundelein Branch Court is located at 105 E. IL Route 83, Mundelein, IL 60060. Phone: 847-377-3300.
Curfew and Driver’s License Regulations.
- The Child Curfew Act and Driver’s License Regulation applies to children under 18 years of age.
- The Child Curfew Act states children cannot be out during these time frames:
- From Friday and Saturday 12:01 am to 6:00 am
- From Monday through Friday 11:00 pm to 6:00 am
- The Driver’s License Regulation states children cannot be driving during these time frames:
- From Friday and Saturday 11:00 pm to 6:00 am
- From Sunday through Thursday 10:00 pm to 6:00 am
Fire/Rescue Services. Fire protection and ambulance/paramedic service is provided by two separate Fire Protection Districts. Residents on the west side of town are serviced by Lake Zurich Rural Fire Protection District. Residents on the east side of town are serviced by Long Grove Rural Fire Protection District. To find your specific Fire District, please call the Village Office at 847-438-6000 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday through Friday.
- The Lake Zurich Rural Fire Protection District non-emergency number is 847-438-2349.
- The Long Grove Rural Fire Protection District non-emergency number is 847-634-3143.